QComp Technologies is a robotic systems integrator headquartered in Wisconsin that serves clients throughout the United States and Canada. Our company, which is based in Greenville, WI, provides robotic packaging systems, material handling systems and automation line integration for clients in the flat glass, solar, consumer products, food, pharmaceutical, plastics, paper, and metals industries.
QComp Technologies has a state-of-the-art manufacturing facility in Greenville, Wisconsin, with a total plant capacity of 50,000 square feet. QComp engineers, programs, assembles, stages and tests the complete robot cell at the Greenville location, in our environmentally controlled shop.
In an effort to support our continued growth, we have created an excellent opportunity for an individual to join the QComp team as a Project Coordinator.
The Project Coordinator Role is focused on the Project Management and Aftermarket Sales and Service execution of all QComp customers. This position offers the unique opportunity to join a new and growing department within a healthy, well established and employee-owned company.
The result of this position will deliver the highest levels of customer satisfaction to existing and new customers, ensuring Project Management execution, while capturing additional recurring revenue opportunities in categories including but not limited to spare parts, upgrade/repair services and service contracts.
You can contribute and have an impact by…
- Lead customer response team for all incoming service-related issues
- Take ownership of customer requests and promptly respond to the customer, ensuring clear communication as to the status and expectations. Monitor progress of work, delivery and implementation while maintaining communications with the customer.
- Utilize CAD prints and bill of material data to support customer’s requests and produce Spare Part Lists
- Coordinate and schedule support resources required to meet/exceed customer needs
- Assisting in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders, and ensuring technical feasibility
- Maintaining a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress
- Communicating changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs
Qualifications & Experience you bring…
- 2-3 years automation industry experience
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills – verbal, written and listening
- Confidence in engaging with customers in an unemotional, professional manner
- High attention to detail with good follow-through
- Ability to work in a team environment with demonstrated positive attitude
- Knowledge of Project Management standards and processes a plus
- Capable of managing multiple projects at any given time
- Proficient computer skills utilizing – Microsoft Office and common project management software tools
- Willingness to travel to job sites when necessary
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer